But does it really work with its ingredients?
Where to buy EmoniNail, and what are the recommended nail fungus treatment alternatives?
EmoniNail Key Ingredient Review: Undecylenic Acid Work?
The key active ingredient of EmoniNail solution is Undecylenic Acid – a natural fatty acid extracted from castor oil – which is approved by the US FDA for nail fungus treatment.
Undecylenic acid has long been applied in traditional Chinese medicine for its antifungal activity. It is known for its therapeutic activity against cutaneous candidiasis, while it works by preventing fungus from growing on the skin.
- According to journal of clinical therapeutics Alternative Medicine Review, research show Undecylenic acid is approximately 6 times more effective as an antifungal than caprylic acid, and is effective in maintaining a healthy balance of intestinal and vaginal flora.
- Research conducted by Dermatology University of California on 15 patients concluded Undecylenic acid ointment has demonstrated significant antimicrobial activity, whereby this compound used prophylactically for tinea pedis (athlete’s foot) was not only antifungal but also antibacteria.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians published research results that show Undecylenic acid provided relief to 78 out of 154 partients with fungal infection.
- Medical study conducted by the University of New Mexico on 104 patients with tinea pedis (foot infection due to dermatophyte fungus) show 53% success rate on patients treated with Undecylenic acid as compared with 7% of those treated with the talc vehicle or left untreated, with Undecylenic acid appears to be a safe and effective antifungal agent.
EmoniNail Reviews vs Alternatives: Things You Should Know
We have done thorough research on EmoniNail, and here are some key findings:
#1: Customer Reviews: What Users Say? Where To Buy EmoniNail?
While not available for sale in stores and retailers like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS —
It is observed that EmoniNail maximum strength is available to buy online via EmoniNail official website and Amazon.
If you search for EmoniNail reviews across the web and forums, there is hardly any user feedback that can be found, with the only and best available source is Amazon.
#2: EmoniNail Price — Worth It? Why Pay More?
As shown in the comparison table below:
- Funginix and ZelaClear use Undecylenic Acid as key active ingredient, just like EmoniNail.
- Funginix and ZelaClear contain much more natural ingredients compared to EmoniNail.
- However, EmoniNail price is generally about 20% higher than Fungix and ZelaClear, regardless if the user buys 1 bottle, 3 bottles, or 5 bottles.
|Product Type||Topical Solution with Brush Applicator||Topical Solution with Brush Applicator||Topical Solution and Homeopathic Spray|
|Key Active Ingredient||Undecylenic Acid||Undecylenic Acid||Undecylenic Acid|
|Other Ingredients||Tea Tree Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil.||Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender Oil, Jasmine Oil, Bearberry Extract, etc.||Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil.|
|Price - 1 Bottle||$59.95||$49.95||$49.95|
|Price - 3 Bottles||$119.95||$99.95||$99.90|
|Price - 5 Bottles||$179.95||$139.95||$149.85|
|Check Latest Price||[Latest Price here]||[Latest Price here]||[Latest Price here]|
|Full Product Details|
|Summary / Remarks||All these 3 nail fungus solution contains Undecylenic Acid as key active ingredient.|
#3: The Other Common Ingredient: Tea Tree Oil
It is observed that all these 3 nail fungus topical solution also contain Tea Tree Oil as another common ingredient.
- Based on report published by the U.S. National Library of Medicine, Tea Tree Oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
- The journal Tropical Medicine and International Health published study that shows treating toenail onychomycosis with 5% Tea Tree Oil cured 80% of patients with such fungal infections.
- According to clinical study published by the University of Leipzig in Germany, tea tree oil is capable to inhibit growth against 26 strains of various dermatophyte species, 54 yeasts, among them 32 strains of Candida albicans and 22 Malassezia furfur strains.
EmoniNail Directions: How To Use?
- Step 1: Cut and file the infected nail.
- Step 2: Thoroughly wash the infected area then dry completely.
- Step 3: Apply the treatment solution to entire nail.
- Step 4: Allow the treatment to dry completely – Apply twice daily.
EmoniNail Reviews: The Verdict and Recommendations
The key active ingredient of EmoniNail solution is Undecylenic Acid, an antifungal agent that is approved by the US FDA for nail fungus treatment, with its efficacy has been supported by medical studies.
However, there are definitely more cost effective alternatives available, with below are the Top 2 Undecylenic Acid based OTC nail fungus treatment solutions in the market – both are available at about 20% lower price compared to EmoniNail.
Option 1: Funginix
Manufactured in the USA, Funginix topical solution by Sisquoc Healthcare contains Undecylenic Acid as its key active ingredient.
Additionally, Funginix contains many other natural ingredients with clinically-proven antifungal properties – such as Clove oil, Sweet Almond oil, Lavender oil, Jasmine oil, Bearberry extract, Rose Hip Flower oil, etc.
We recommend Funginix as a solid and more cost effective like-to-like replacement for EmoniNail.
ZetaClear Homeopathic nail fungus treatment is a 2-Step resolution that combines Topical Solution with Homeopathic Spray:
- Topical ZetaClear nail solution works under the surface to promote healthy nails, while smoothing and softening skin around the nail.
- Oral homeopathic spray that delivers ingredients intended to fight nail fungus directly into the bloodstream that provides natural nail fungus relief.