But do the Funginix ingredients really work with supporting medical research and user reviews? or it is scam?
Where to buy Funginix – Walmart, Walgreens, CSV, retailers or..?
>> Check out full product details of Funginix topical nail fungus treatment solution
Funginix Ingredients Reviews: Medical Research
To understand how does Funginix work to cure nail fungus, we zoom into key ingredients of Funginix topical solution, including what are the medical research results on Funginix ingredients in term of their effectiveness to help nail fungus treatment.
Funginix Ingredient #1: Undecylenic Acid
The active ingredient of Funginix solution is FDA-approved Undecylenic acid, a form of unsaturated fatty acid which is generally produced from ricinoleic acid present in castor oil. This compound is prepared by cracking castor oil at high temperature and pressure.
Undecylenic acid works by inhibiting fungal growth, as supported by various medical studies:
- Alternative Medicine Review, a journal of clinical therapeutics, revealed that studies show Undecylenic acid is approximately 6 times more effective as an antifungal than caprylic acid, and is effective in maintaining a healthy balance of intestinal and vaginal flora.
- According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, research results show Undecylenic acid helped in providing relief to 78 out of 154 partients with fungal or bacterial infection.
- The University of New Mexico also conducted clinical trial among 104 patients with tinea pedis (foot infection due to dermatophyte fungus), to determine the efficacy of undecylenic acid in the treatment of their fungal infections. Results show mycological cures were obtained in 53% of patients treated with Undecylenic acid as compared with 7% of those treated with the talc vehicle or left untreated. It is concluded that Undecylenic acid appears to be a safe and effective antifungal agent.
Funginix Ingredient #2: Aloe Barbadensis Juice
Commonly known as aloe vera, Aloe Barbadensis is a thick and succulent leaf rich in amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
Due to its medicinal properties, this plant has been widely used in treating various skin conditions like eczema and burns, while Aloe can also be taken internally for treatment of mouth and stomach ulcers, etc.
According to Science journalist and researcher Dr. M. P. Mishra:
- The extract and gel of the plant possess anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- The unique polysaccharide component of aloe vera is reported to destroy intravascular bacteria. This polysaccharide is reported to activate the cascade phenomenon in our bodies.
- This phenomenon relates to the arrangement of proteins in specific sequence to build a critical defense system in the body to attack bacteria.
Watch the Aloe Barbadensis plantations tour in video below to learn more.
Funginix Ingredient #3: Rosa Canina
Rosa Canina, also referred as dog-rose or Rosehip, is a scrambling climber that belongs to the rose species of flowers. This is scrub which is native to Western Asia, Europe and Northwest Africa. This deciduous shrub is around 1 to 5 meters in height and its flowers are pink, white or mid-green foliage in color.
The oil of this flower is rich in vitamin C, retinol and even essential fatty acids and thereby is effective in strengthening the nails that have turned brittle due to growth of fungus.
- In the year 1983, researchers of the University of Santiago in Chile conducted a study on 180 people and found that Rosa Canina is effective in healing brittle nails.
- Medical study published in the Turkish Journal of Biology shows Rosa Canina (flower, shoot, and root) has antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties used as folk remedies in Turkey against dermatophytes and yeast-like fungi.
Funginix Ingredient #4: Clove Flower Oil
Clove is a type of aromatic flower buds of a specific tree that belongs to the Myrtaceae family. Cloves are available throughout the year and are generally used in preparing Ayurvedic medicine, western herbalism and dentistry medicines and Chinese medicines.
Based on study conducted by the University of Porto:
- Clove oil showed a high content of Eugenol (85.3 %) that showed inhibitory activity against Candida and Aspergillus.
- Clove oil and eugenol also caused a considerable reduction in the quantity of ergosterol, a specific fungal cell membrane component.
- The study concluded clove oil and eugenol have considerable antifungal activity against clinically relevant fungi, for clinical application in the treatment of fungal infections.
- In addition to Eugenol as main constituent, research by Beni-Suef University of Egypt also shows cloves have Isoeugenol and α-caryophyllene with antimicrobial properties that fight against fungal infections.
- Dr. Sabina DeVita also revealed that clove is effective in killing more than 15 strains of fungi, and 60 types of bacteria (including Candida).
- Certified Nutrition Specialist Dr. Josh Axe says clove oil is high in manganese and nutrients (eg. potassium and magnesium), and thereby help kill fungus, mold, and parasites.
The video below elaborates the benefits of clove essential oil in depth, including its anti-fungal / anti-inflammatory properties and usage.
Other Ingredients of Funginix Solution That Fight Nail Fungus:
- Sweet Almond oil that has antifungal and antiseptic properties, with medical studies conducted by University of Pisa show that essential oils like Sweet Almond oil can effectively treat fungus infection.
- Theobroma Cacao, an evergreen tree belongs to the Malvaceae family, helps in moisturizing the cuticles to make sure that the nails get enough amount of nourishment.
- Propolis, resinous material collected by bees from the buds or other parts of plants, is known for its biological properties, having antibacterial, antifungal and healing properties.
Funginix Application Instructions: How To Use?
- Step 1: Always keep infected nails and surrounding areas as dry and clean as possible throughout the day.
- Step 2: Use brush applicator and apply Funginix solution twice daily – once in the morning before putting on socks and/or shoes, and once in the evening before getting into bed.
- Note: Wearing nail polish while treating with Funginix is not recommended by the manufacturer. Although Funginix will still be able to attack the fungal agents, treatments times can often be substantially prolonged if nail polish is regularly worn. The Funginix suggest to only use nail polish when necessary (special events, shorter time periods) and remove it as soon as possible.
Funginix Customer Reviews: Does It Work?
The user reviews on Funginix have generally been positive, with examples of actual user feedback are as below:
Miztrial from Country Club Hills, IL USA commented, “I bought this in January 2015 and used at least twice a day. I clipped my nails almost halfway down, then filed the top of what remained. I only had problems with the two big toes. It is now July and both toenails are pretty and pink.. Have used only half of the bottle, don’t think I need to continue but will continue at least until the other half of this bottle is used up. I am very pleased. I could not get good results from the medication prescribed by my doctor. Very pleased.”
NoCO mom from St. Louis feedback, “Been using this about 6 weeks, and so far, it seems to be doing what it promises. My big toenails seem to be growing in healthy, and the gross part near the end is actually falling off. Cleared the color from black to yellow almost immediately… Update: After 5 months, the toenails on both of my big toes are about 4/5 of the way grown in. They had previously been detached from the nail bed, grotesquely ridged and black in the middle. The nail behind the “healthy line” is completely smooth and healthy looking, and appears to be attached as it should be. For the most part, I use the Funginix once a day, sometimes twice as directed if I remember. As far as I’m concerned, this is a winner! Far less expensive than the laser treatment I was about to try.”
David Jones said, “Have used for approx 3 weeks so far. My two big toe nails have had fungus for years. Almost from day one the application had a impact on fungus/similar.. Not horrific either, no pain, or any problems I experienced so far.. I completed prior to first application what some users had recommended, filing down toe nail a little to allow product to get to fungus from top of nail and front of toe nail.. Bottomline seems to be working great/perfect. Fungus appears to be dying or dead.. Am glad I finally took the steps to solve this minor medical event in my life.”
>> Check out Funginix Before vs After Nail Fungus Treatment Photos Comparison
Funginix Reviews: The Verdict – Where To Buy?
While not available for sale in stores and pharmacy like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and Boots UK –
Funginix solution is available to buy online via Funginix Official Website here.
The manufacturer is backing up their confidence on this product by offering risk-free 100% money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
>> Visit Funginix Official Website for Genuine Product at Best Price with 60-Days Money Back Guarantee