But do its ingredients really work without side effects, per medical research and user reviews?
And where to buy Nonyx exfoliant nail gel for nail fungus – Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, or.. ?
>> Check out full product details of Xenna Nonyx Nail Gel
Nonyx Nail Gel Ingredients Reviews: How Does It Work?
With nail discoloration is basically keratin debris build-up under the nail, NonyX Nail Gel works by breaking down then remove this yellow or darkened build-up and keeps nails looking clear with regular use.
Nonyx nail gel contains Ethanoic acid, Xanthan gum, fragrance, and deionized water.
- Ethanoic acid is systematic chemical name for acetic acid, which possess antibacterial and antifungal properties. Research published by National Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology in Korea indicated acetic acid show strong inhibition of fungus species like C. gloeosporioides, C. coccodes, and C. dematium.
- Xanthan gum is a substance produced by bacterial fermentation or synthetically and used in foods as a gelling agent and thickener.
Nonyx Nail Gel Directions: How To Use?
- Step 1: Apply 1 or 2 drops of NonyX gel twice daily to the surface of discolored nails.
- Step 2: Spread the gel out over the nail surface with the applicator tip. Squeeze additional gel underneath the nail tip if possible.
- Step 3: Wait for several minutes before covering toenails with footwear. For best results, always apply after bathing, showering or swimming and gently roughen the flat surface of the nails once a week with an emery board to enhance gel adhesion.
- Step 4: After 3 to 4 weeks gently begin scraping out any softened keratin debris from under your nails with a manicure tool dedicated to this purpose.
- Step 5: Repeat weekly, cleaning your manicure tool with NonyX Gel between scrapings.
- Addition note: If using nail polish, apply a smooth coat of gel to bare nails, let dry then polish. Apply gel under nail tips daily, if possible. Repeat with every change of polish and follow directions above.
Where To Buy Xenna Nonyx Nail Gel
Nonyx exfoliant nail gel by Xenna is available to buy online via Amazon.com, regardless if you are in Canada, UK, or Australia.
This product is for topical / external use, and it can be applied to both toenails and fingernails for nail fungus treatment. It work by breaking down and cleaning out dark or yellowing keratin debris build-up under the nail.
User Reviews and Feedback: Does Nonyx Nail Gel Work?
The customer reviews of Nonyx are generally positive, with examples of actual user experience and forum feedback are as below:
Fitnessguy35 shared the experience via Folica: “I’m about a month and a half into using Nonyx on a big toe nail. After one month I could trim off about half of the toenail which before was too thick to trim and badly discolored. The remaining half of the toenail is lightening up gradually. For the first month I didn’t file the nail. But for the last two weeks I have been. My wife, who is like the eagle eye of all eagle eye’s and was grossed out by my toenail reports that the Nonyx is really working and my toe looks much better.”
Vanina feedback at Walgreens: “I have had nail fungus on my feet for the last 10 years. I have tried tea tree oil and other alternative treatments and nothing has worked as good as this gel… I put it every day on each one of my toes. It has cleared all the fungus..”
kat55 from Northern CA commented at vitacost: “I’ve had a bad big toenail since losing it in an accident over 25 years ago. It developed fungus when it grew back. I never wear sandals or expose it out of embarrassment… I’ve been using NonyX for 2 weeks now, twice a day, and it looks better than it ever has. I may be able to wear sandals in a few weeks!!”
>> Check out more Nonyx Nail Gel user reviews To Learn More
Nonyx Gel For Nail Fungus Treatment: Any Side Effects?
After combed through user reviews at various sites, we did not find side effects reported by Nonyx gel users, though we do find some minor complaints about it, such as below.
Arkansas commented via Folica: “I was frustrated after receiving this product and finding out that you have to file your nail bed down twice a day before applying. I stay very busy and have this on nine toes. I just don’t have the time (or patience) to do this so often over a long period of time… I did go ahead and put it on without filing and noticed it did help and did lighted the color and make it less noticeable.”
>> Check out negative reviews from Nonyx Gel users at Amazon.com To Learn More
Nonyx Nail Gel Reviews: Verdict and Alternatives
Xenna Nonyx nail gel is an OTC product formulated to treat nail fungus, with its key ingredients like Ethanoic acid works by clearing out discolored keratin debris under the nail.
The user reviews on Nonyx gel have generally been positive, without notable side effects reported.
The active ingredient of Funginix topical solution by Sisquoc Healthcare is Undecylenic Acid, a natural fatty acid extracted from castor oil.
Additionally, Funginix contains many other natural ingredients with clinically-proven antifungal properties – such as Clove oil, Sweet Almond oil, Lavender oil, Jasmine oil, Bearberry extract, Rose Hip Flower oil, etc.
ZetaClear Homeopathic nail fungus treatment is a 2-Step resolution that combines Topical Solution with Homeopathic Spray:
- Topical ZetaClear nail solution works under the surface to promote healthy nails, while smoothing and softening skin around the nail.
- Oral homeopathic spray that delivers ingredients intended to fight nail fungus directly into the bloodstream that provides natural nail fungus relief.