But do the Phytozine ingredients really work, with supporting medical research?
Where to buy Phytozine – Walmart, Walgreens, CSV stores or..?
>> Check out full product details of Phytozine ringworm cream
Ringworm Causes, Symptoms, Treatment.
According to Mayo Clinic:
- Ringworm isn’t caused by a worm. Ringworm of the scalp is indeed caused by mold-like fungi called Dermatophytes, with the fungi attack the outer layer of skin on the scalp and the hair shaft.
- Fungi that cause ringworm of the scalp can cause other infections on the body, such as Athlete’s foot and Jock itch.
- Ringworm is contagious, and can spread from human to human, from object to human, and from animal to human.
Watch the excellent video below to learn more on ringworm causes and symptoms.
While ringworm is not life threatening, these very unsightly red and scaly round patches can make living miserable by resulting in embarrassment, itchy skin, and if left untreated, become painful and may cause severe scarring.
WebMD indicates that most cases of ringworm on skin can be treated with antifungal creams or ointments, with many are available OTC without a prescription.
Phytozine Ingredients Reviews: Medical Research
While Phytozine cream is the leading topical ointment that eliminates and cures ringworm infections naturally —
We comprehensively review through the key ingredients of Phytozine cream, including what are the medical research results on Phytozine ingredients in term of their effectiveness to help ringworm treatment naturally:
Phytozine Ingredient #1: Tolnaftate 1.0%
The active ingredient of Phytozine cream is a FDA-approved anti-fungal agent Tolnaftate that can be used to treat ringworm, jock itch, and athlete’s foot.
Works by inhibiting the growth of the fungi, Tolnaftate is a form of synthetic thiocarbamate that is used as effective anti fungal agent to treat fungal infection on skin.
The Journal of the American Medical Association published a study conducted on 131 patients suffering from Dermatomycoses (a fungal infection of the skin), whereby Tolnaftate in the form of powder or cream had cleared this fungal infection symptoms on 85% of the patients within 8 weeks, and itching disappeared within a few days.
We found lots of evidence and medical studies that further highlighted Tolnaftate is a safe and highly potential antifungal agent to treat fungal infection, including:
- Clinical study conducted by Medical College of Virginia concluded that Tolnaftate is by far the most effective medication (vs Ambruticin and Miconazole etc) against the majority of 64 dermatophytic fungi tested.
- The Wales Office of Research and Development for Health and Social Care in UK reported clinical results that show 72 people had their fungal infection on foot cured using tolnaftate.
- Study conducted by the American University of Beirut also concluded Tolnaftate 1.0% is an effective topical antifungal agent for superficial fungus infections on glabrous skin, based on clinical study done on 88 ambulatory patients.
Phytozine Ingredient #2: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Aloe Barbadensis leaf, commonly known as aloe vera, is a thick and succulent leaf which contains cool and sweet gel.
This plant is widely used in treating various skin conditions like eczema and burns, while Aloe can also be taken internally for treatment of mouth and stomach ulcers, etc.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf is rich in amino acids, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, with such medicinal properties help in healing skin from infection. According to Dr. M. P. Mishra:
The extract or gel of the plant is reported to possess anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties also. The unique polysaccharide component of aloe vera is reported to destroy intravascular bacteria. This polysaccharide is reported to activate the cascade phenomenon in our bodies. This phenomenon relates to the arrangement of proteins in specific sequence to build a critical defense system in the body to attack bacteria.
A study conducted in Nigeria among two groups of students suffering from body ringworm and scalp ringworm highlighted the gel of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf was highly effective in treating the affected area within 3 to 7 days.
Watch the Aloe Barbadensis plantations tour in video below to learn more.
Phytozine Ingredient #3: Avena (Oat) Kernel Extract
Avena (Oat) kernel extract has been used for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing properties on the skin to ease a variety of skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, acne, and itchy skin.
As shown below, University of Copenhagen in Denmark revealed Oat kernel extract was evaluated with liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry and found to possess antifungal activity that is 10 times more abundant than barley, wheat and rye to inhibit the growth of Penicillium roqueforti (a major contaminating species in industrial food processing).
The promising antifungal effect of oat kernel is further supported by study conducted by Rio Grande Federal University of Brazil, alongside research published in the “African Journal of Pure and Applied Chemistry” concluded that the natural Avena oat kernel extract is an effective alternative to commercial antimicrobial drugs used in the treatment of infectious diseases.
While dermal anti-inflammatory effect has been attributed to Avena sativa (oat), the Cosmetic Ingredient Review committee revealed there were no adverse effects when products containing oat kernel extract were used on subjects with damaged skin.
Other Phytozine Ingredients:
- Sweet Almond oil that has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, in which several research studies conducted by University of Pisa show that essential oils like Sweet Almond oil can effectively treat ringworm infection.
- Cocoa Butter which has great source of natural antioxidants and hydrating properties that prevents skin dryness and peeling, says Dr Josh Axe, a Certified Nutrition Specialist and expert in natural medicine.
- Propolis, resinous material collected by bees from the buds or other parts of plants, is known for its biological properties, having antibacterial, antifungal and healing properties.
Phytozine Topical Cream For Ringworm Treatment: Things To Know
- It is important to begin treatment as soon as ringworm infection is suspected, because nearly 25% of all infected people develop chronic conditions, while ringworm is highly contagious that may spread to your loved ones.
- Recommended to apply gentle coats of Phytozine on affected skin area twice a day.
- Keep the infected area as dry and clean, since moist skin favors the growth of fungi.
- Suggest continuing treatment with Phytozine for at least 2 weeks beyond the time that the ringworm lesions are no longer visible, to assure that even the deepest fungal-causing agents are eliminated.
- Phytozine has been formulated to be 100% safe for mothers who are trying to become pregnant, currently pregnant or nursing
User Reviews on Phytozine: Does It Work?
The Phytozine user reviews have generally been positive, with examples of actual user feedback as below:
CologoatLady of Colorado Springs shared, “I have suffered with ringworm on my wrist and neck for over a year.. Wonderful product and I particularly love the fact that it stops the itching immediately so I don’t scratch and spread the ringworm.. So far I have not had a re-occurrence of the ringworm. I would also like to note that I saw dramatic results after the first use. Even my daughter commented on how fast this cream worked on a full blown (scaly, red, swollen and nasty) case.”
Mommymemommy commented, “I had two children that got ringworm; and I debated bringing them into the doctor but decided to try this first since this is pretty much what they would give them in the office. It took CONSISTENT 2x a day treatment, but when I was consistent it definitely cleared up. It did take about a month to completely clear up, but I could see the improvement right away. It worked great!”
elraca feedback, “My doctor had recommended this cream for me because she knows I like to take the non toxic approach with my health! It definitely works… for new rashes, it clears it up right away. It doesn’t burn and is very soothing! It’s a great product and the owner of the store was very helpful to work with!”
Phytozine Cream Reviews: The Verdict – Where To Buy?
The active ingredient of Phytozine is Tolnaftate 1.0%, a fungicide FDA-approved to be used as a treatment for ringworm.
While not available for sale in stores and pharmacy like Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and Boots UK –
Phytozine ringworm cream is available to buy online via Phytozine Official Website here.
The manufacturer is backing up their confidence on this product by offering risk-free 100% money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
>> Visit Phytozine Official Website for Genuine Product at Best Price with 60-Days Money Back Guarantee