It’s okay to admit it –
You are sick of the painful and embarrassing hemorrhoids that impact your quality of life.
With the U.S. National Institute of Health revealed about 75% of people will have hemorrhoids at some point in their lives, it is understandable that many are looking for effective solution, like over the counter Venapro hemorrhoids treatment.
But do Venapro ingredients really work, per medical studies and user reviews?
And where to buy Venapro – Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, or…?
What Is Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment?
The Venapro Hemorrhoid Relief proprietary formula is a double-actions resolution with twin-pack that combines dietary Supplement with Homeopathic Spray.
#1: Venapro Colon Health Supplement with natural herbal extracts that work to relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids, while simultaneously improve venous circulation and bowel movements.
#2: Oral Homeopathic Spray which delivers ingredients intended to fight hemorrhoid directly into the bloodstream to provide natural hemorrhoid relief.
Venapro Ingredients For Hemorrhoid Relief
Venapro formula treats the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids – such as stop the pain and bleeding, getting rid of itching, and reduce the swelling.
To understand how does Venapro work as hemorrhoid relief treatment, we zoom into key ingredients of its Colon Health Supplement and Venapro Spray, to assess and understand how they actually help to get rid of hemorrhoid fast.
(A) Venapro Colon Health Supplement
Comprises all natural ingredients, including:
#1 – Horse Chestnut
Horse Chestnut, also referred as Aesculus hippocastanum, is a flowering plant that belongs to the lychee and soapberry family.
The flower, leaves and the bark of this flowering plant is used in preparation of various types of medicines. Some of the common diseases that can be treated by using Horse Chestnut seed are hemorrhoids, diarrhea and varicose veins.
- A double blind study shows a thrice daily horse chestnut supplement in persons with hemorrhoids was associated with a significant reduction in symptoms, bleeding, and improvements in endoscopic evaluations. The 32% response in placebo increased to 82% with horse chestnut supplementation, and most benefits were apparent within 6 days of supplementation.
- Research results published in the book “Rational Phytotherapy: A Physicians’ Guide to Herbal Medicine” revealed a study in which 80 people were able to get rid of hemorrhoids within 2 weeks.
- German researchers published clinical study that show horse chestnut seed extract is an efficacious and safe treatment for Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) that is associated with inflammation of hemorrhoids.
#2 – Oat Straw
Oat Straw, also known as Avena sativa, is a popular herb which is used in preparation of Ayurvedic medicines.
Oat straw helps by improving the digestion and constipation, loosen hard stool, and reduce itchiness from hemorrhoids.
- Research show oat fiber helps in producing bulkier stools, and enables it to pass through the gut in a better way and thereby prevent inflammation in the gut lining.
- Goulds Naturopathica in Australia published a study on 21 patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including some with constipation and some with diarrhea. Results show the oat bran mixture significantly improved both bowel habit and irritable bowel syndrome of patients, with 20% increase in bowel movement frequency, and significant decrease in straining, abdominal pain, bloating, and IBS symptom severity.
- Report published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology indicated oat straw exhibit direct anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activities that showed significant clinical improvements in itch intensity.
Other Venapro Colon Health Supplement Ingredients:
- Bilberry fruit contains ingredient anthocyanoside, and has been used as traditional herbal medicine. According to EBSCO Complementary and Alternative Medicine Review Board, a 4-weeks study on 40 people with hemorrhoids show oral use of bilberry extract significantly reduced hemorrhoid symptoms as compared to placebo.
- Plantain or Musa Paradisiaca, is a plant of the banana family used to cure hemorrhoids fistulae, anomalous channels in the skin, and ulcers. Plantain leaf possess natural anti-inflammatory properties, and it is rich in tannin that helps draw tissues together to stop bleeding, and allantoin compound that promotes healing of injured skin cells.
- Cascara Sagrada, a species of buckthorn native to Pacific Northwest from northern California to British Columbia, is an herbal medication used to treat hemorrhoids and anal fissures, while it helps to prevent the pressure and pain associated with hemorrhoids and anal fissures (cracks in the skin near the anus), says WholeHealthMD.
|Venapro Supplement and Spray Product Image|
( Note: Come together in one twin pack )
|Application Direction||One capsule, twice a day, with plenty of water.||Spray twice under the tongue 3 times per day|
|Key Ingredient #1||Horse Chestnut||Horse Chestnut|
|Key Ingredient #2||Oat Straw||Arnica|
|Key Ingredient #3||Bilberry fruit||Fluoride of Lime|
|Key Ingredient #4||Plantain||St. Mary's Thistle|
|Key Ingredient #5||Cascara Sagrada||Stone Root|
|Key Ingredient #6||Mullein||Witch hazel|
|Full Ingredient List / More details||>> Find out more at Venapro website here <||>> Find out more at Venapro website here <|
(B) Venapro Oral Homeopathic Spray Ingredients
#1 – Stone Root
Stone Root, also known as Collinsonia Canadensis, is a perennial medicinal herb which belongs to the mint family. Some of the common ailments that are treated using this herb are bladder pain, urinary tract issues, kidney stones and inflammation.
Being rich in magnesium phosphate, stone root acts as a vascular astringent which helps in right muscle tone of blood cells and used in early stages of hemorrhoids – says Frostburg State University.
According to International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, studies found stone root will often rapidly resolve hemorrhoids symptoms, with phytochemical research shows stone root contains falvonoids and saponin, with isolated falvonoids have been shown to be of benefit for hemorrhoids patients.
#2 – Arnica
Arnica is a herb of sunflower family which is generally found in Europe and USA. This herb is used in preparing different types of homeopathy medicines, and is a well-known remedy for aches and pains with its action is almost immediate.
Derived from daisies, Arnica reduces swelling and pain due to bruised sensations of external hemorrhoids. Randomized placebo-controlled study by Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Israel highlighted that Arnica also significantly helped in decreasing the bleeding time.
#3 – Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is a flowering herb that belongs to the Hamamelidaceae family. Used to sooth a variety of bruises and aches, witch hazel is included in the natural hemorrhoid cure because of its ability to sooth bruised, swollen, protruding veins and to reduce engorgement allowing external hemorrhoids to shrink.
- According to Dr. Marvin Schuster, chief of the Department of Digestive Diseases at Francis Scott Key Medical Center in Bethesda, witch hazel works wonders for external hemorrhoids, especially ones that bleed, by making blood vessels to contract and makes it effective for shrinking hemorrhoids on contact.
- Witch hazel extract has produced anti-inflammatory, astringent, and vasoconstrictive properties in pharmacologic studies. Its astringency is of help for patients with bleeding hemorrhoids.
Herbalist Robin Rose Bennett shares more on witch hazel, alongside its healing and soothing properties in video below.
Other Venapro Oral Homeopathic Spray ingredients include:
- Butcher’s broom, also called Ruscus aculeatus, is a low evergreen Eurasian shrub. Its use for hemorrhoids has been approved by the German Commission E, the equivalent of the U.S. FDA. Clinical studies on 124 patients show 69% of patients rated Butcher’s broom as having good or excellent efficacy in treating their hemorrhoids.
- St. Mary’s Thistle, also named Silybum marianum or milk thistle, is a plant that comes from the same group of flowers as the daisy. Traditionally, naturopathic physicians and herbalists have used milk thistle to help deal with hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
Venapro Side Effects Review: Is Venapro Safe To Use?
Venapro hemorrhoid formula is a safe homeopathic solution to relieve the miserable symptoms of hemorrhoids, with its all-natural ingredients have been used for years as natural medication for hemorrhoids treatment.
This over the counter hemorrhoids relief product is formulated to:
- Calm inflamed tissue immediately upon contact
- Repair and accelerate healing of torn or damaged tissue
- Act as a natural anesthetic to make bowel movements more comfortable
- Lubricate the sensitive passage ways
- Restore normal blood flow to the rectal area
- Relieve the pain and discomfort of hemorrhoids
While Venapro’ natural ingredients are generally safe, side effects are rare but possible.
- According to WebMD, horse chestnut may incur mild stomach upset, headache, and dizziness.
- As indicated on the product label, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, seek professional medical advise before taking this product.
- Avoid overdose. If you notice any symptoms of serious allergic reaction or persistent adverse effect (like drowsiness), stop using the product and seek immediate medical attention by consulting your doctor.
Venapro Directions and Dosage: How To Use?
Each Venapro packaging box contains 1 bottle of Colon Health Dietary Supplement, and 1 Oral Homeopathic Spray, .
Once you receive the product, you will be able to read the application instructions and recommended dosage on it.
(A) Venapro Colon Health Supplement
- As a dietary supplement, adults should take one capsule, twice a day with plenty of water, or as directed by a physician.
- Each bottle has 60 pills, which is 60 days supply corresponding to the recommended dosage of total 2 capsules per day mentioned above.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or currently taking any medication, consult with a physician prior to use. Do not exceed suggested use.
(B) Venapro Oral Homeopathic Spray
- The application of this product is simple: Spray twice under the tongue 3 times per day.
- Venapro spray is suitable for use by adults and children over 12 years old.
- For children under 12, and for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor before use.
Buy Venapro at Walmart / Walgreens / CVS?
As shown below, the Venapro hemorrhoid relief treatment is not found at official websites of Walmart / Walgreens / CVS / Boots UK, as the product is not available at these stores.
Outside of USA, there is also no sign of Venapro for sale in UK / Canada / Australia / Philippines / Singapore / South Africa stores and pharmacy.
Where To Buy Venapro
As indicated in the FAQ section of Venapro website, this product is not available in retail stores and can only be purchased online.
This unique over the counter hemorrhoid relief solution is available for sale at Venapro official website online, to ensure genuine product – with 90 days money back guarantee.
Free shipping and unit cost saving are also available on package deals.
Venapro Results and Customer Reviews
The feedback and reviews by Venapro users have generally been promising, with below are examples of actual user experience and results of Venapro for hemorrhoids:
Case Study 1: by Miranda:
“Works just as it says if you follow directions. It is truly is a god send if you suffer from hemorrhoids. It takes about 2 weeks of proper use to see major improvement. After 4 weeks, I have very little problem left. I will use the second kit and will not have any more worries hopefully. After 10 yrs of suffering, I have no more flare ups.”
Case Study 2: by Tonjah W.:
“Can’t say enough about Venapro. I have tried OTC and other natural products but Venapro came through fast. This product is fantastic because you don’t have to appy anything to or around the rectum. Very clean. I used the product for 4 months and never had a setback and it’s been 2 years and 1 pregnancy. Can’t rave more about this product and I was a real sceptic in the beginning.”
Case Study 3: by Adry Svraka of San Leandro, CA United States:
“My husband has work-related hemorrhoids, which cause him a lot of bleeding. His doctor didn’t recommend surgery at this time, so I had to do something. He has been taking this religiously for 2 weeks now (I kind of made him) and he admitted yesterday that it works!
I’ll knock on wood, but I’m soooo happy. This is the first pill/treatment that has worked for us for anything. I’m not saying that this is a miracle thing, but the bleeding has almost completely stopped. He doesn’t believe in these kinds of things either, so he’s very surprised and will not stop taking it.”
>> Check out more user testimonials on Venapro Hemorrhoids Solution
Venapro Hemorrhoids Treatment Reviews: The Verdict
Venapro is OTC hemorrhoid relief treatment that combines Oral Dietary Supplement with Homeopathic Spray.
Venapro proprietary formula consists natural active ingredients like horse chestnut and oat straw with proven clinical efficacy to help get rid of hemorrhoids symptoms.
While the customer reviews have generally been positive, Venapro is not available for sale in retail stores like Walmart / Walgreens / CVS, and can only be purchased online via Venapro official website.