Yeastrol spray is homeopathic remedy available over the counter to treat fungus or yeast infections for both male and female, to ease multiple symptoms including itching, vaginal or penile discharge, and skin rashes.
But does it really work?
And where to buy Yeastrol – at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, or..?
>> Check out full product details of Yeastrol Yeast Infection Relief
Yeast Infection: Causes and Symptoms
A yeast infection is a common infection caused by a type of fungus called Candida albicans. Yeast infections usually happen in warm, moist parts of the body, like the mouth, or vagina.
According to MedicineNet:
- Yeast infections are common and affect up to 75% of women at some point in their lifetime.
- Candida species can be present in healthy women in the vagina without causing any symptoms. In fact, it is estimated that 20% to 50% of women have Candida already present in the vagina.
- For an infection to occur, the normal balance of yeast and bacteria is disturbed, allowing overgrowth of the yeast.
- It is possible for a woman to transmit a yeast infection to a male sex partner, even though yeast infection is not considered to be a true sexually-transmitted disease (STD), because it can occur in women who are not sexually active.
Watch the video below to learn more on what causes yeast infection in women.
Common signs and symptoms of yeast infections may include:
- Itching and irritation in the vagina.
- Redness, swelling, or itching of the vulva (the folds of skin outside the vagina).
- Thick, white discharge that is usually odorless.
- Pain or burning when urinating or during sex.
Yeastrol Ingredients Review: How Do They Work?
To understand how does Yeastrol work, we comprehensively review through the medical studies on the efficacy of its ingredients as homeopathic remedy to relieve yeast infection symptoms.
Yeastrol Ingredient #1: Thuja Occidentalis
Thuja occidentalis, also referred as white cedar, arborvitae, swamp or northern whitecedar cedar is a unique evergreen coniferous tree that belongs to the cypress family of Cupressaceae.
This tree is generally found in central, north and upper most part of the Northeastern United States and in Eastern region of Canada.
- According to MedicineNet, Thuja occidentalis helps in enhancing the immune system of human body, and is used for bacterial skin infections, skin diseases like warts, and respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis.
- Thuja occidentalis is part of the homeopathic yeast relief of vaginal itching and burning associated with a yeast infection, as recommended by report published in DailyMed.
- British Homeopathic Association revealed an actual case study whereby Thuja occidentalis has served as effective remedy for a 23-years-old patient who had very nasty infection in her sinuses with severe pain along the cheekbones following every cold, that can’t be cured after repeated courses of antibiotics that upset her stomach and bowels.
Yeastrol Ingredient #2: Borax
Borax, also named as sodium tetraborate, sodium borate is a mineral and salt of boric acid that is popularly used in preparing anti fungal creams.
- According to clinical study reported by the College of South Carolina, it has been found that 77% of people suffering from C.Glabrata vaginal yeast infection get cured with the help of borax administered 600mg once daily for 14 days.
- Webmd also highlighted that some medical practitioners recommend borax capsules to their patients to get rid of vaginal yeast infections, particularly infections that can’t be cured by antifungal yeast infection medicines.
Yeastrol Ingredient #3: Echinacea Angustifolia
Echinacea Angustifolia is an unique species of plant that belongs to Sunflower family. This plant is generally found in central region of United States and the Great Plains of central Canada.
Laboratory studies suggest that Echinacea contains active substances that boost immune function, reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and have antiviral, antioxidant, and hormonal and effects, says University of Maryland Medical Centre. Professional herbalists recommend echinacea to treat urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast (candida) infections, ear infections, and athlete’s foot.
- In the 2003 edition of “Medical Herbalism: The Science and Practice of Herbal Medicine,” popular herbalist David Hoffmann supported that Echinacoside, a major ingredient in this plant is capable to fight back against harmful bacterium Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus in order to provide relief from infections.
- According to the 2001 issue of the “Alternative Medicine Review”, it has been found that Echinacea Angustifolia is highly effective in preventing growth of Staphylococcus aureus, a type of bacteria that results to boils in the human body.
Other Yeastrol Ingredients
- Kreosotum, also referred as creosote, was first used for medical purposes in the 1800s and is currently used to treat a wide range of conditions, including commonly used in cough syrup. Kreosotum is also known as a homeopathic ingredient helpful for healing itchy and burning skin, while University of Michigan indicated that Kreosotum is remedy for vaginitis with watery, thin, unpleasant-smelling, very irritating discharge that makes the vulva swell and itch.
- Sulphuricum Acidum is a homeopathic ingredient that has been used to relieve symptoms of Candida infections like vaginal discharge, vaginal discomfort, abdominal distention, and bloating.
Yeastrol Directions: How To Use?
This homeopathic solution for yeast infections is for adult and children over 12.
The recommended dosage from manufacturer is 2 sprays under the tongue, 3 times a day.
Yeastrol spray gets into the bloodstream to provide natural relief from yeast infection symptoms in men and women, including abdominal pain and bloating, skin rashes and eczema, urgent need to urinate, etc.
For children under 12 and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult doctor before use.
Buy Yeastrol at Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Boots UK?
As indicated under the FAQ section of Yeastrol Official Website:
“This product is not available in retail stores and can only be purchased online”.
This correlates with our observation that Yeastrol spray is not found at official websites of Walmart / Walgreens / CVS / Boots UK, which denotes that the product is not available for sale in these stores.
Where To Buy Yeastrol To Ease Yeast Infection Symptoms?
As such, it is understandable that natural yeast infections removal solution like Yeastrol spray is pursued.
Yeastrol is available for sale at Yeastrol official website online.
The manufacturer is backing up their confidence on this product by offering risk-free 100% money back guarantee within 90 days of purchase.
Customer Reviews: Does Yeastrol Really Work?
The user reviews on Yeastrol have generally been positive, with examples of actual user experience and forum feedback as below:
P. Davis from Boston, MA USA feedback, “I have been suffering with occurring yeast infections for over 12 yrs now. I took over the counter products like Monistat and even took the pills that my Dr. gave me and every time i did this i would end up getting a yeast infection within 3 months, over and over again.. I try the “homeopathic” way.. i followed the directions that Yeastrol said to do. It worked for me.. I started taking the medication while i had yeast infection symptoms. By the 2nd week my infection was gone and by 3 months i noticed that i had no more reoccurring infections. By the 6th month i was so happy that i hadn’t had an infection in 6 months. Now that it’s been an additional 6 months and still no yeast infections.”
JoAnne shared, “I have had problems with chronic yeast infections for the last 7 years. This product does work, but it takes some patience. If you have systemic yeast like I do, this product will take several months to kick in fully. I’ve been taking the product as directed for less than 2 months and it is working. I used to get a yeast infection every time I drank a glass of wine.. I modified my diet, did everything I read about and after a year and a half the slightest infraction (one glass of wine or a dessert) would still cause a yeast infection. Now, after being on the yeastrol for about six weeks, I drink wine every so often and am OK. Also, I love that yeastrol has no side effects. I tried taking enzymes (Candex) and they made me so violently ill I couldn’t leave the house (vomiting, diarrhea and fever – felt like I was dying). I have had absolutely no side effects from the Yeastrol.”
Joseph E Dawson commented, “Saw regular MD twice for this yeast infection. Getting no where. Decided to check the internet and found this product -Yeastrol… I have been on it for one month now and it is slowly improving. On second bottle.. Easy to take and taste is fine. Next to no taste. I highly recommend it to my regular MD and anyone else with yeast infection – men included. I also stopped taking all forms of sugar. That means soft drinks, alcohol, candy, fruit. And I stopped taking all forms of yeast. Yeast or candida lives or thrives on these two things.”
Yeastrol Reviews Summary: The Verdict
Yeastrol Natural Relief spray is an over the counter homeopathic solution formulated for yeast infections treatment at home.
It contains natural active ingredients, including Thuja Occidentalis and Echinacea Angustifolia that have been medically proven as effective natural medication to cure yeast infections.
While Yeastrol received positive user reviews and feedback that it does what it claims, a downside is that this product is only available to buy online through Yeastrol official website.
>> Visit Yeastrol Official Website here for Genuine Product at Best Price